It's dark. I don't know where I am, or remember where I was. I feel nothing. I try to move around to regain my senses. Curiously, when I move in this one direction, I begin to feel. Feel the footsteps I take. Feel the tingling of my hands. Hear the stillness of this black void. I move forward on what seems to be a downwards spiraling staircase.
Through the darkness, I hear an echo resonating within this unnatural world. It... it is horrible. Like the sounds of people screaming in agony!
I am not comfortable.
I continue this descent. The darkness hugging my body. I turn to try and climb the stairs only to be stopped by a wall, following me as I take each step downwards. I can only go...
- Kenneth Candelas: Drums, Vocals, Tuvan Throat Singing
- Andrew Petriske: Vocals
- Anthony Espinal: Electric Guitars
- Daniel Cassidy: Electric Bass
- Hritwik Ghosh: Tablas
- Purnash Durgaprasad: Tanara Vocals
- Laiyona Nakahishi: Taikos
- Obed Gonzalez: Vocals
- Anton Rosovsky (warlocklord): Digital Paintings
- Anas Ismaili: Music Visualization Video Editor
- Andy VanDette: Mastering Engineer
Inspired by world and classical genres, and various styles of Metal, Homerik seeks to amaze audiences with large scale
productions and interactive performances. With influences from Norse culture, Egypt, Spain, Eastern Asia and many more countries around the world, their music is approachable by all listeners whether they are devout fans of the Metal genre or not....more